Multipurpose Wireless Video Door Phone with motion sensor ELMIC KIVOS KDB300mk2-1-2
Set - 2 inside monitors + 1 outside unit with camera + accessories
Multipurpose wireless video door system - system which does not require any wire installation in the walls.
Possible configuration of 1 outdoor unit (with a camera) and 3 indoor units (with a monitor). The possibility to connect three monitors will allow the locations of receivers at different locations in the house at the same time.
The doorbell button contains a built-in radio transmitter powered by a battery or by external power supply (in kit). When the button is pushed, the transmitter sends a radio signal to the receiver unit, which plugs into a wall outlet inside the building. When the radio signal is detected by the receiver, it activates a sound chip, which plays the sound of gongs through a loudspeaker, either a two sounds "ding-dong" sound. To avoid the possibility of nearby wireless doorbells on the same radio frequency interfering with each other, the units can usually be set by the owner to different radio channels. System uses telephone technology to wireless signal doorbells as well as to answer the doors and remotely release electromagnetic strikes.
The device records images or videos on a microSD memory card (depending on settings). It also allows view call history.
- motion sensor
- outdoor unit adapted for mounting in outdoor conditions (exposed to weather conditions)
- two-way intercom function
- monitor and picture or recording function
- night-vision (IR or white LED), range about 1,5 m
- auto photo-taking
- call history
- support extended TF memory – up to 4GB
- placement – on the table / furniture
- wireless communications / 2.4 GHz
- for Home, House, Office, etc.
- expandable - up to 3 monitors and 1 outdoor cameras
User manual - PL / EN - 1
Warranty Card - 1
Outdoor unit - 1
Indoor unit with monitor - 2
Waterproof case - 1
Indoor unit holder - 1
Table type holder - 2
Charger - 2
USB data line - 1
Lithium battery - 3