LED Downlight COB XH 5344 3W 230V 38 deg. 3000K
Warm White ELMIC ROSE transparent
Integrated LED ceiling downlight, as an alternative to the typical recessed ceiling luminaires for directional type of lamp (halogen or LED).
The lamp offers high performance at very low power consumption, high quality finish and high comfort of light.
The downlight is made of lacquered Aluminum alloy. Finished with epoxy powder paint,resistant to corrosion
High quality anodized aluminum reflector.
External power supply is included. The downlight include high efficiency heat emitting structure (radiator).
- Low power consumption (savings of up to 80% compared to traditional halogen reflectors)
- very long life
- minimum start time, requires no warm-up, immediate availability of 100% light parameters, flicker free
- Indoor, protection Rating IP 20
- Angle of projection is adjustable
- Is not designed to work with dimmers
- Indoor lighting: flat, house, hotels, shops, galleries, muzeums, Exhibition halls, Art hall, etc.
MORE INFORMATIONS ABOUT PRODUCT:
Product Images - only an examples.
The product may be different colors and accessories - such as in description.
PRODUCT HAS CERTYFICATES AND SIGNS CE AND ROHS
- INVALID USE MAY CAUSE A DANGER - ELECTRIC SHOCK OR FIRE HAZARD
- use only dry environments, electrically safe,
- use the appropriate lighting fixtures,
- do not use outdoors or in hot conditions, wet or oily,
- do not disassemble the bulb,
- do not use if any part is damaged,
WHY YOU OUGHT TO CHOOSE LED PRODUCTS OFFERED BY OUR COMPANY:
The main advantages of our products:
- very long average work life (several tens of times higher compared to conventional incandescent lamps), up to 50,000 hours (min average work life of our products is 25,000 hours),
- low power consumption,
- operating costs reduction,
- full brightness immediately after turning light on,
- frequent turning on / off has little effect on the stability of the LED,
- low emission of heat, heat loss reduction,
- increased resistance to mechanical damage, vibration and shock (compared to traditional incandescent bulbs and fluorescent lamps),
- no emition of UV and IR radiation,
- environmentally friendly (low power consumption, no mercury content , lead and other harmful gases and metals, with RoHS certificate),
- no special disposal requirements (when durability of LED lighting expires recycle the same way as any other electrical goods),
- safety (solid design, low operating temperature),
- very simple to use,